By donating $200, $50, or even just $10 to Cooperative Federal’s In-School Savings Branches, you’re standing up for financial inclusion and equity here in Syracuse. Help us connect young people in our communities to the resources and support that they deserve TODAY.
The best way to help is through recurring monthly donations. Be a sustainer!
Donations may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor for details.
Option 1: Donate Online
Members and nonmembers may donate online through GivingFuel, using any major credit card. It's fast, secure and easy, whether you want to make a one-time or a recurring payment. To make this type of donation tax deductible, please contact us.
Option 2: Donate through Web Teller
If you are a member of Cooperative Federal, donating to our In-School Savings program is as simple as logging in to WebTeller. Donations made by account transfer are tax deductible.
To make a recurring transfer,
- From Web Teller, hover over the "Transfer" tab and select "Scheduled Transfers."
- Click the button to "Add New Scheduled Transfer" and follow the prompts.
- Set up the transfer to member number 9686, account S36. The first 3 letters of the name on the account are ALT.
To make a one-time transfer,
- Hover over the "Transfer" tab in Web Teller and select "Transfer to Other Member."
- Set up the transfer to member number 9686, into account number S36. The first 3 letters of the name on the account are ALT.
Option 3: Donate through an Account Transfer (without Web Teller)
If you are a member but do not use Web Teller (try it, you'll like it!), you can still make a donation by account transfer. Donations made by account transfer are tax deductible.
To schedule a recurring transfer, complete the complete the Recurring Donation Authorization Form and drop it off at any Cooperative Federal office.
To authorize a one-time transfer, call Member Services at (315) 473-0220 and ask for assistance making a transfer to member number 9686-S36.