You are here
Annual Membership Meeting & Dinner 2017
Join Cooperative Federal's board, staff, and your fellow members for the 2017 Annual Meeting & Dinner!
When: Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 3:00 pm
Where: Westcott Community Center (826 Euclid Avenue)
Info, Reservations, and Menu
Meeting: 3 pm to 5 pm. The Annual Meeting is your chance to participate in cooperative ownership of your credit union. Listen to brief reports, ask questions, and elect the Credit Committee and Board of Directors. Childcare and simultaneous translation in Spanish will be available during the meeting.
Dinner: 5 pm to 7 pm. Stay for dinner, dessert, and conversation at the close of the meeting. A nominal fee per person helps to offset our costs.
- Adults: $9.75 each
- Kids: $5.00 each
This year's dinner will be catered by Pastificio, a woman-owned, Coop Fed member business that started up in 2016. Pastificio specializes in made-from-scratch pastas and is bringing us a fresh, delicious feast:
- Chicken Marsala (Gluten Free): marsala wine, mushroom, and chicken broth reduction
- House-Made Gluten Free Pasta (Vegan + Gluten Free): pasta tossed with fresh house tomato basil marinara
- House-Made Pasta with Veggies (Vegetarian): garlic, oil, fresh baby spinach, roasted red peppers, capers, Kalamata olives, feta, and fresh herbs
- Seasoned Green Beans (Vegan + Gluten Free): cracked pepper, toasted almonds, tarragon, and orange shallot reduction
- Field Greens Garden Salad (Vegan): mesclun greens with fresh garden veggies, apples, pears, pecans, and craisins with house honey balsamic vinaigrette (crumbly blue cheese on the side)
Desserts will be provided by Linda Barbour of Tunura's Homemade Specialties, including Linda's famous vegan and no-sugar-added recipes. Treats from this member business are a treasured Annual Meeting tradition!
Please RSVP no later than March 24th (extended). Register online, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (315) 473-0211.
Annual Meeting Packets
The agenda and reports for the Annual Meeting are now available here.
Board and Committees: At the Annual Meeting, members elect the credit union's Board of Directors and Credit Committee. Please send your nominations for these positions to email@example.com.
Common Cents: The Annual Meeting also kicks off voting for Common Cents Awards, which will continue in credit union lobbies through May. Common Cents is a feature of Cooperative Federal's VISA debit card. Members vote on which nonprofits should receive a share of the income generated by members' debit card use. To nominate a nonprofit to be on the ballot, complete this short form. Members can submit multiple nominations.