Want to avoid clutter and reduce waste? A greener option is just a few clicks away.
- Access your monthly statements online. You’ll receive an email notice on the first business day of each month, when your eStatement is available.
- Digitally archive your statements, hassle-free. Up to 24 months of eStatements will be stored, beginning the fi rst month of your eStatement enrollment. (Sorry, statements issued prior to your enrollment will not be available.)
- Save trees! Paper statements will no longer be mailed to you after you enroll in eStatements.
1. Click the eStatements link on the home page.
2. Underneath the login boxes, click the link that says Enroll in eStatements.
3. Review the notices, and follow the prompts. You will need to provide your Account Number, name, and email address. You will also need to choose a Password.
- Your Account Number is up to four digits long. (Do not use the longer number
that appears on your checks or debit card.)
- Your eStatements Password can be different from your Web Teller password.
4. You will receive an email from Cooperative Federal when your enrollment is complete.
5. You will begin receiving eStatements on the fi rst day of the month after your enrollment is complete. Example: If you sign up on May 3, your first eStatement will arrive at the beginning of June.
Questions? Read more about Web Teller and eStatements here, or call Member Services at 473-0220.