You are here
Our Board of Directors is composed of credit union members who live or work in the city of Syracuse, and who volunteer to serve their fellow members. The board sets direction and determines policy for the credit union; board members serve two-year terms. To contact the Board, email email@example.com.
2016-2017 Board of Directors
- Frank Cetera, President
- David Andrews, Vice-President
- Victoria Coit
- Stasya Erickson, Vice-President
- Ron Ehrenreich, Treasurer
- Heather Engelman, Secretary
- LaRhonda Ealey, Assistant Secretary
- Carolina Arango-Vargas
- Elmore Davis
- Yasser Guerra Garcia
- Jesse Harasta
- Nikki Hershberger
- David Kauffman
- Sara Morris
- Louise Poindexter
2015-2016 Board Meeting Schedule
Board meetings are open to the membership and are held at 800 N Salina Street. During items that involve private information (such as member information or personnel matters), members would be asked to leave the room.
- Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:00pm 9:00pm
- Wed May 27, 2015 7:00pm 9:00pm
- Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:00pm 9:00pm
- Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:00pm 9:00pm
- Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:00pm 9:00pm
- Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:00pm 9:00pm
- Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:00pm 9:00pm
- Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:00pm 9:00pm
- Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:00pm 9:00pm
- Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:00pm 9:00pm
- Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:00pm 9:00pm
- Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:00pm 9:00pm
2016-2017 Supervisory Committee
The Board of Directors appoints members of the Supervisory Committee, which is our audit and internal controls oversight committee. The Supervisory Committee conducts audits, provides oversight, and resolves disputes.
- Liz Crockett, Chair
- Stephen Bittner
- Linda Green
- Karen Hall
- John Faley
Any Cooperative Federal member is eligible to be on the Board of Directors. Love the credit union? Have suggestions to make us stronger? Please consider joining the Board!
Send nominations and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.