About Volunteering at Cooperative Federal
Volunteering with the Cooperative Federal is a great way to help build and strengthen our community. Our Credit Union not only provides services to people of modest means, we also provide a vision and a bridge toward building a better economic future. We invite you to become a larger part of our cooperative team and to take an active role in what we do.
Volunteer hours are flexible, and the number of hours varies from 3 – 10+ hours/month, depending on your interest. We are especially interested in volunteers who can make at least a half a year commitment, to become familiar with the Credit Union and help sustain it.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Work with Young Savers at Ed Smith Elementary School
- Grants Statistical Research
- Document Management System Intern
- Financial Analysis intern
- Individual Development Account Program Assistant
- Volunteer with the Financial Education Program
- Become part of our Outreach team.
- Database Maintenance
Help maintain our various program databases by doing ocassional data entry into Microsoft Access (no experience with Access necessary).
- Green Business Intern. For a full description, click here.
To download our volunteer application, click here.
For more information, contact Christina at (315) 473-0250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.