What we do:
Cooperative Federal is the most experienced provider of financial education in the Central New York area. We help members and other local residents to plan for a secure future and build financial strength.
Cooperative Federal hosts business and financial workshops throughout the year. Some are open to the public, and many are held in cooperation with community partners. Check out our calendar for upcoming public seminars or call (315) 476-1451.
Other programs for adults and youth:
- Full Financial Courses for Adults
- Life Skills: Financial Education for Teens
- In-School Savings Programs
- Kid's Cash Kit and Caboodle for Children Ages 7-12
- HUD-Certified Housing Counseling
- Matched Savings Programs
- Scholarships for High School Seniors
Contact us at (315) 476-1451 to for more information or to register for a scheduled program.
Cooperative Federal is not responsible for content at external websites.