You are here
Housing & Financial Counseling
HUD-Approved Housing Counseling
Cooperative Federal provides one-on-one housing counseling as a free service to our community. Our certified counselors can help you make action plans, solve problems, and reach your goals. These services are available to anyone, regardless of if you are a member of our credit union.
Get Ready for Homeownership
Through advice, counseling, and online education we can help you to:
- understand if homeownership is right for you,
- build or repair credit,
- learn about the homebuying process,
- make a budget that works for you, and
- plan for home maintenance.
We can also connect you to a network of partners that provide additional classes, grants, and other resources to help you in your new home.
Support for Homeowners
If you already own a home, we can work with you to:
- manage a household budget,
- plan for repairs and improvements,
- refinance to a more affordable mortgage, and
- stay on track with your mortgage payments.
If you are behind on mortgage payments and trying to avoid foreclosure, register for Home HeadQuarter's free Foreclosure Prevention Program.*
*Clicking this link will take you away from www.cooperativefederal.org. Cooperative Federal is not responsible for content on outside websites. Privacy and security policies of alternate websites my differ from those practiced by this credit union.