You are here
Business Loan Application & Templates
There are two ways to apply for a Small or Micro Business Loan from Coop Fed! Choose which application method works best for you, and then review our list of templates to help you complete your required application attachments.
Option 1: Apply Online
Complete an online application through Business Loan Connection.
Option 2: Download Application
The CoopFed Business Loan Application (PDF) is an off-line option that collects basic business information and explains all of our appication requirements.
Application Attachments - For Businesses
- Personal Financial Statement - Please use this template or a similar form
- Corporate Resolution - Please use this template
- Business Plan "EZ" - This template may be used by certain businesses. A "full" business plan is required for most applicants seeking loans over $10,000. To learn more about what type of business plan you will need to submit, please refer to the guidelines in the business loan application, or call a loan officer at 473-0249.
- Credit Relationships - Please use this template or a similar form
- Collateral Information - Please use this template or a similar form
Need help developing your business plan? Looking for other training and advising programs? Visit our resources page to learn more about help available from non-profit organizations in our area.
Application Attachments - For Business Advisors