You are here
In addition to accounts and loans, Cooperative Federal offers a full selection of services to provide for the financial needs of individuals, families, small businesses, and community organizations. Our array of services continues to grow, based on member input and demand — ask if you need something not listed!
Every Day Services
- Money Orders
- Check Cashing
- Teller or Cashier Checks
- Wires - Domestic and International
- Western Union
Online Forms and Applications
|Account Change Card||Print Form||eSign*|
|Account Closure Request||Print Form||eSign*|
|ACH - Recurring Mortgage Payment||Print Form||eSign*|
|ACH - Recurring Loan Payment||Print Form||eSign*|
|Debit Card Application||Print Form||eSign*|
|Direct Deposit Form||Print Form||eSign|
|Membership Application||Print Form||eSign*|
|Skip-A-Pay Request||Print Form||eSign*|
*Clicking this link will take you away from www.cooperativefederal.org. Cooperative Federal is not responsible for content on outside websites.
Prepaid VISA Cards
Visa® prepaid cards provide easy, convenient, and secure ways to pay anytime and anywhere, without cash or checks. Simply load the card with the cash amount you want, and use it anywhere Visa is accepted. Visa cards make great gifts too! Cooperative Federal offers the VISA Everday Spend pre-paid cards and VISA Gift Cards.
truSTAGE - Insurance for Credit Union Members
truSTAGE is a program we offer through CUNA Mutual, a national credit union organization.
Convenience and Extended Hours
- Teller Service is available six days a week. See hours and locations.
- Web Teller and Phone Teller can be used to get account information and do transactions online or by phone, 24/7. With our mobile app, you can even deposit checks to your checking account.
- Secure Deposit Boxes are convenient for depositing checks at any time of day. See hours and locations.
- Cooperative Federal VISA® Debit Cards can be used for ATM and retail/online transactions 24/7.
- Over 100 Fee-Free ATMs. You can use your Cooperative Federal VISA Debit Card without a fee or surcharge at our ATMs and any ATM in the Sharenet network.
- Direct Deposit is a convenient way to get your payroll, pension, Social Security benefits, and other recurring payments into your checking or savings account.
- Automatic Transfers are convenient ways to pay loans, build savings, contribute to an IRA account, or set aside money for holidays, vacation, or other expenses. Set up an automatic transfer through Web Teller, or contact Member Services for assistance.
- Service in English and Spanish for most services.
We offer notary services to members, based on staff availability. Notary services are provided for a small fee ($2).
More, More, More
The credit union offers more services than we can list here. If you don't see it, please ask our staff.