In addition to accounts and loans, Cooperative Federal offers a full selection of services to provide for the financial needs of individuals, families, small businesses, and community organizations. Our array of services continues to grow, based on member input and demand — ask if you need something not listed!
Additional Financial Services
|Travelers Checks||$2 per $100||$3 per $100|
- IRnet/VIGO International Money Transfer: Price varies but usually lowest cost.
- Wires to an Account International - $30 - $60
- Wires to an Account within US - $25 incoming or outgoing
Prepaid VISA Cards
Prepaid cards are a convenient and secure alternative to cash or checks. Simply load the card with the cash amount you want, and use it anywhere Visa is accepted. Visa® prepaid cards provide easy, convenient, and secure ways to pay anytime and anywhere. Visa® cards make great gifts too! Cooperative Federal offers the CU Money VISA prepaid card and VISA Gift Cards.
Convenience and Extended Hours
- Teller Service six days a week. See the hours and locations of our three neighborhood offices.
- Phone Teller is our automated service to get account information and make transactions by phone, 24/7. Call (315) 471-1116, press 1, and follow the prompts!
- Web Teller can be used to get account information and do transactions on our secure website, 24/7.
- Secure Deposit Boxes are convenient for depositing checks into your account at any time of day. Boxes are at our Eastside and Southwest offices (24/7), and at the Syracuse Real Food Co-op (9 am to 9 pm, 7 days).
- Cooperative Federal VISA® Check Cards can be used for ATM and retail/online transactions 24/7.
- Over 60 Fee-Free ATMs so you can use your Cooperative Federal card without a fee or surcharge at our ATMs and any ATM in the Sharenet network. There are over 60 in the Central New York region, and most are available 24/7.
- Direct Deposit is a convenient way to get your payroll, pension, Social Security benefits, and other recurring payments into your checking or savings account.
- Automated Transfers are convenient ways to pay loans, build savings, contribute to an IRA account, or set aside money for holidays, vacation, or other expenses.
- Service in English and Spanish for most services.
We offer notary services to members (in English only at this time), based on staff availability. Notary services are provided for a small fee.
More, More, More
The credit union offers more services than we can list here. If you don't see it, please ask our staff.