You are here
With Phone Teller, you can get account information and perform transactions by phone, at any time or day of the week! Just call (315) 671-CASH. That’s 671-2274.
Phone Teller Enrollment
Here are the steps you should complete when you use Phone Teller for the first time.
Note: Phone Teller was upgraded on November 3, 2015. If you have not used it since then, you must enroll in the new system.
- Dial (315) 671-CASH. To proceed in Spanish, press 9.
- Begin by selecting an option from the Main Menu (such as 1 - balances or transaction history).
- Next, Phone Teller will instruct you to press the star key (*) if you you are a new user.
- Enter your User ID. This is your Cooperative Federal Member Number (up to five digits).
- Do not use the longer numbers that appears on your Debit Card or checkbook.
- Enter your PIN. If you have never used Phone Teller before, the default PIN is the first five digits of the Tax ID on your account (primary account holder’s SSN for personal accounts, or EIN for business accounts).
- To reset your default, call 473-0220.
- Follow the prompts to save one or more phone numbers. When you call from an unsaved phone number, Phone Teller will ask you to answer a Challenge Question (see step 7).
- Select and answer three Challenge Questions from the list provided.
- Challenge Questions help safeguard your account from unauthorized users.
- Preview the list of Challenge Questions, below.
- Set up a Personalized Message by recording your own phrase (option 1) or choosing a prerecorded phrase (option 2).
- By waiting to hear your Personalized Message before you enter your PIN, you can ensure you have reached the real Phone Teller - not a scam line!
- Preview the list of Personalized Messages, below.
- Enter and verify a new Phone Teller PIN, between 4 and 10 digits.
- Remember this PIN for future use when logging in to the system, or store it in a secure location.
Once you are registered in the new Phone Teller, log in by following steps 1 and 2 above, entering your User ID, verifying your Personalized Message, and entering your PIN.
If you are not calling from a saved phone number (see step 6 above), you will need to answer a Challenge Question after inputting your User ID.
To change your Phone Teller security settings, including your saved phone numbers, call Phone Teller and choose the option "For personal prefences" (see Main Menu).
You can also change your PIN and access select security information by logging in to Web Teller, Cooperative Federal's internet banking service, and going to the Phone Teller menu. Read more about Web Teller.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (315) 473-0220.
When you enroll in Phone Teller, you must select three Challenges Questions from the following list, and key in answers using your dial pad.
For example, dial 1 to choose “Your oldest sibling’s birthday,” and enter 08041980 if their birthday is August 4, 1980. Dial 7 to choose “The numeric street address of your childhood home,” and enter 723 if your address was 723 Westcott Street.
|1||Your oldest sibling’s birthday|
|2||Your youngest sibling’s birthday|
|3||The number of grandchildren you have|
|4||The last four digits of your childhood phone number|
|5||The age you were on your first date|
|6||The number of pets you had before you were 10|
|7||The numeric street address of your childhood home|
|8||The number of schools you attended|
|9||Your anniversary date|
When you enroll in Phone Teller, you are required to create or selet a Personalized Message. You can select one from the list below, or you can record a custom message.
For example, to record a message of your own, dial 1 and then follow the prompts. (You can record any phrase you'd like. Consider a favorite song lyric, quotation, or a slogan, for example: "Let's Go Orange" or "All you need is Love.") Or, dial 2 to hear a list of pre-recorded phrases you can choose from.
|1||Record your own personalized message.|
|2||Choose from a list.|
|NOTE: The following list will be numbered (e.g. press 1 for "Today is your day!), but the sequence of the options will be different for each caller. You may or may not hear the options in the same order as below (e.g., "Today is your day" may be option 3).|
|"Today is your day"|
|"Will you succeed? Yes, you will indeed!"|
|"The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain."|
Phone Teller Main Menu
Note: Selecting an option from this menu is the first step when you call Phone Teller. Then, you will be prompted to begin the new user enrollment (for first time users) OR to log in.
- For balances or transaction history, press 1.
- Transfers and loan payments, press 2.
- Bill payments, press 3.
- Alerts, press 4.
- For more options press 5.
- For Locations, press 1.
- For Stop Payments, press 2
- For Tax Info press 5
- For more options, press 6.
- Or to hear your first choices again, press 7.
- For personal preferences, press 1
- Loan applications, press 3
- Or Check withdrawals, 5.
- To hear your first choices again, press 7.