You are here
Cooperative Federal's office in the Southwest Community Center is now bigger and better. Please join us to thank the partners who made this expansion possible, and to celebrate our promising future together.
Grand Re-Opening Ceremony
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
4:00 pm at the Southwest Community Center
401 South Avenue, Syracuse, NY 13204
The summer newsletter is here! Get the latest news and commentary from your credit union....
- It's a Wrap: Fowler High Youth Life Skills Video Project
- Remembering Our Roots: A History of Cooperative Federal
- Solutions to the Mortgage Crisis
- Homebuyer Success Story
- Women's INFO Center turns 40
Are you looking to start or grow your business? Nourish your ideas with expert advice at these free workshops.
- Creating a Winning Marketing Strategy (2 part seminar)
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Credit Building for Entrepreneurs
- Build a Business: From Ideas to Realities
- Opportunities for Minority & Women-Owned Businesses
(PS: Interested in accounts, loans, or one-on-on advising? View our Business Services page.)
Vote for 2012 Common Cents awards!
Ballots are available at any office and online (pdf), or, you can email your ballot to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 315-476-0567.
Please remember - if you vote for the same organization 3 times (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) - only your 1st vote will count.
Voting ends June 1st!
About Common Cents
In September 1981, neighborhood activists held the first meeting of an organizing committee to form a new Credit Union that would serve our communitys financial needs. The meeting was held at a home on Westcott Street, and members explored the need for a homegrown financial institution to meet needs of residents and organizations that were not being met by conventional, for-profit banks.