You are here
Nico Leyva writes for Nerdwallet, a consumer finance website that promotes financial literacy and looks for the best ways to save you money.
Without further ado, here is the Annual Meeting Dinner Menu! Brought to you by LOFO and Tunura's Homemade Speciaties.
Annual Meeting Menu
Catered by LOFO
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Sandwiches
In honor of St. Patty's Day!
- Black Bean Burgers
Packed with quinoa, carrots, corn and cilantro on a slider bun.
- Kale Miso Salad
Blend of massaged kale and aqua-ponic greens topped with carrot ribbons, roasted shitakes, tea egg, cucumber and popped amaranth, served with a sesame miso dressing.
- Roasted Root Grain Salad
Cooperative Federal's office in the Southwest Community Center is now bigger and better. Please join us to thank the partners who made this expansion possible, and to celebrate our promising future together.
Grand Re-Opening Ceremony
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
4:00 pm at the Southwest Community Center
401 South Avenue, Syracuse, NY 13204
The summer newsletter is here! Get the latest news and commentary from your credit union....
- It's a Wrap: Fowler High Youth Life Skills Video Project
- Remembering Our Roots: A History of Cooperative Federal
- Solutions to the Mortgage Crisis
- Homebuyer Success Story
- Women's INFO Center turns 40
Are you looking to start or grow your business? Nourish your ideas with expert advice at these free workshops.
- Creating a Winning Marketing Strategy (2 part seminar)
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Credit Building for Entrepreneurs
- Build a Business: From Ideas to Realities
- Opportunities for Minority & Women-Owned Businesses
(PS: Interested in accounts, loans, or one-on-on advising? View our Business Services page.)