Are you looking to start or grow your business? Nourish your ideas with expert advice at these free workshops.
- Creating a Winning Marketing Strategy (2 part seminar)
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Credit Building for Entrepreneurs
- Build a Business: From Ideas to Realities
- Opportunities for Minority & Women-Owned Businesses
(PS: Interested in accounts, loans, or one-on-on advising? View our Business Services page.)
Opportunities for Minority & Women-Owned Businesses
Wednesday, June 20th
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Assisi Center/Coop Fed Northside(800 North Salina Street)
Learn about special training, loan funds, government certifi cations, and other opportunities designed to counter legacies of discrimination against minority and/or woman-owned businesses. Instructor: Greg Knipe, Cooperative Federal Lending Manager & Business Advisor.